1. General provisions
1. This policy of personal data processing has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated of July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”. The law determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the LLC “AZIYAEXPO” (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).2. As the most important goal and obligatory condition for the running activities the Operator sets the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in processing of his/her personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.3. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (here in after referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the visitors in the website https://asiaexpo.space
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy:1. Automated processing of personal data is the processing of personal data with the help of computer technology;2. Blocking of personal data is the temporary suspension of the personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);3. Website is the a set of graphic data and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://asiaexpo.space;4. Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;5. Depersonalization of personal data is the actions in result of which it’s impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data;6. Processing of personal data is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed to personal data with automation tools or without such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, build-up, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data;7. Operatoris a state authority, state body, municipal authority / body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) executed with personal data;8. Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://asiaexpo.space;9. User is any visitor of the website https://asiaexpo.space;10. Provision of personal data is the actions aimed to disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;11. Distribution of personal data is any action aimed at disclosure personal data to an indefinite group of people (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in mass media, its publishing in media and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;13. Destruction of personal data is any actions in result of which personal data are destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the personal data in the information system designated for storage of personal data and (or) in result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User:1. Last name, first name, patronym;2. E-mail address;3. Phone numbers;4. Year, month, date and place of birth;5. Photos;6. Address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay;7. Information about education, profession, specialty and qualifications, details of education documents;8. The website also collects and processes anonymous data about the visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).9. All above-specified data further in the text of the Policy are aggregated and denoted by the general concept as “Personal data”.
4. Purposes of personal data processing1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; providing the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at email@example.com with the note "Refusal from notifications about new products, services and special offers".3. Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, to improve the quality of the website and its content..
6. The procedure for collecting, storage, transferring and other types of processing of personal dataThe security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.2. The User's personal data will never and under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law requirements.3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. Atany momentthe User may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the note "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data1. Before the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to which territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be made, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.2. The personal data can be cross-border transferred to the territory of foreign states, that do not meet the above requirements, only after getting a written consent of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and / or signing of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a signatory.
8. Final provisions1. The user can get any further information and clarifications on issues of interest about processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://asiaexpo.space/policy/en